Using local fresh produce, Northampton’s latest dining experience combines the best of British tradition with a funky contemporary vibe.
Traditional Pub Bar
Traditional pub bar alongside the new restaurant, with large comfy leather sofas and low lighting – the perfect venue to relax with friends.
Serving delicious homemade cakes and scones accompanied by an eclectic choice of homemade milk shakes, Tea Pig teas and Grumpy Mule coffees.
Brasserie23 at the Kings Head
- Three in one at the Kings Head, Spratton: Restaurant, Bar and Coffee Shop
- Combines the best of British tradition with a funky contemporary vibe
- Bespoke real ales, icy cool lagers and a varied and individual wine list
- Sipsmith bottles of barley vodka and gin complete the artisan décor
- There are more than 23 excellent reasons to try out Brasserie 23
“Our meals were outstanding. I normally only ever have a main and see if I can squeeze in a desert, but I had 3 courses. The scallops, fish stew and panacotta for desert. Some in our party had steaks which were cooked to perfection and described as the best they had eaten a very, very long time.”
“Fabulous food, beautiful decor, we had a fabulous lunch, superb scallops followed by perfectly cooked steak. All in our party enjoyed everything they ate, the staff were so attentive . The roast beef and Yorkshire pudding looked delicious and I would love my yorkshires to look like that, we will be back.”
“I have visited this newly refurbished pub for dinner where the food was absolutely delicious. Really interesting menu with so many things I could have chosen. I have also been on numerous occasions to the excellent coffee shop — just love the ambiance, and my kids love the milk shakes.”