Using local fresh produce, Northampton’s latest dining experience combines the best of British tradition with a funky contemporary vibe.
Traditional Pub Bar
Traditional pub bar alongside the new restaurant, with large comfy leather sofas and low lighting – the perfect venue to relax with friends.
Serving delicious homemade cakes and scones accompanied by an eclectic choice of homemade milk shakes, Tea Pig teas and Grumpy Mule coffees.
Brasserie23 at the Kings Head
- Three in one at the Kings Head, Spratton: Restaurant, Bar and Coffee Shop
- Combines the best of British tradition with a funky contemporary vibe
- Bespoke real ales, icy cool lagers and a varied and individual wine list
- Sipsmith bottles of barley vodka and gin complete the artisan décor
- There are more than 23 excellent reasons to try out Brasserie 23
“Went as for a new years meal. Was very busy but didn’t seem to be overcrowded. Service was very good, quick & very smooth. Food came & looked excellent, was tasty & high quality. We had slow cooked Ox cheek which was particularly good.Will be back….”
“The food was excellent. I had the fish and chips which was superb (their mushy peas have changed my perception), my wife had the burger which was also delicious. Well done Brasserie23 @ The Kings Head.”
“We’ve been here several times and on each occasion it never fails to deliver. Tucked away in a small Northamptonshire village of Spratton is a true jewel in the Crown of high class bistro style/artistic eatery. The chips were absolute heaven.